What is Hi-Tech in this day and age?
Nowadays speed, accuracy, and reliability are the need of the hour if you plan to become a world leader in engineering product design. To crunch high volumes of data at the speed of Artificial Intelligence(AI) requires massive processing power, high throughput, and GPU acceleration. This calls for far more efficient database systems, coding platforms, operations systems(OS), etc. The consumer in the electronic industry today demand devices with hyper-connectivity and mobile platform support. This has resulted in the development of a complete system on a chip (SoC). Using the old ‘rule of thumb’ design methods of the past is no longer feasible for these new complex electronic systems. To develop highly successful systems that meet the requirements and quality expectations of customers, engineers now need to use a rigorous, model-based approach in their designs. Massive technological leaps are being made in these fields, and Avench Systems is playing its part in revolutionizing the Hi-Tech electronics field.
Complex Systems Design
The CSD architecture is characterized by the following :
- High Risk, High cost, low volume projects with significant societal and scientific impacts
- Rigid design constraints
- Extremely tight feasible design space
- High risk driven systems where risk and uncertainty cannot always be captured or understood
- Highly complex systems where subsystem interactions and system level impact cannot ever be modeled
- Highly software-intensive systems
How Avench Can Help
We are slowly and steadily becoming a pillar of support in this industry of complex design engineering projects. Our focus areas include:
- Model-Based Design : Our analysis and simulation tools and metrics evaluates the designs, and capture it and analyze interactions and failures in the early design stages.
- Risk-Based Design : Our formal process of quantifying risk and trading risk along with cost and performance during initial design is helping us in moving away from reliance on expert elicitation.
- System Level Design : Our use a multidisciplinary approach to capture and define the customer needs and functionality. This helps to reduce the development cycle and to proceed with design synthesis and system validation for the entire system.
- Software Engineering : Analysing customer requirements in areas such as Wifi based designs, BLE based designs, BSP for embedded platforms and Linux customizations to offer a specific set of needs
- Systems Engineering : In this we focus on the integration of electronics, computers, and communication technologies in many different types of systems.
- Simulation-based design : Mathematical and visual method of addressing problems associated with designing complex control, signal processing and communication systems. Application mainly for developing embedded software.
- Control Systems Design : To provide support architecture and design parts for PLC (Programmable Logic Computer) for sequential and combination logic, software logic.