Today’s world of connectivity gives companies the opportunity to create more profound and more meaningful relationships with their customers. It begins with identifying the needs of each user and ensuring that each touch point from the out-of-box experience to the user interface are working together to shape an exceptional user experience
Avench has the expertise to guide you and help put together all of the pieces that make a great user experience by addressing key considerations that help speed the rate of adoption:
– User-Centered Focus
– Right Time vs. Real-Time
– Information vs. Knowledge
– Out-of-Box Experience
– Powerful Design
We will help you create an innovative product that people can’t wait to get their hands on, and don’t want to put down.
Power Supply with battery backup. Supports all 12V DC Powered Single Board Computers. Supports Intel NUC Devices : NUC6i5SYH, NUC6i5SYK, NUC6i3SYH, NUC6i3SYK, NUC5i7RYH, NUC5i5RYH, NUC5i5RYK, NUC5i3RYH etc.
- Power Supply with battery backup
- Input : 19V 3.42A 36W
- Output 12V 3A
- Backup time : 3.5 Hours to 5.5 Hours
- Supports all 12V DC Powered Single Board Computers
- Supports Intel NUC Devices : NUC6i5SYH, NUC6i5SYK, NUC6i3SYH, NUC6i3SYK, NUC5i7RYH, NUC5i5RYH, NUC5i5RYK, NUC5i3RYH etc.
CLUMPE - CONTENT ACCESS POINT
An easy-to-use device specifically created for IT administrators, educators, and students; designed to store, manage, and publish digital content, particularly in schools with low or intermittent connectivity
- Comprehensive solution: Access point + Content server in one device. Allows for easy access to digital content by up to 50 students simultaneously.
- Flexible: For use in diverse connectivity environments —wired, wireless, or unconnected. For educators, there are multiple Internet connectivity options, including 3G support, to use as a personal hotspot if desired.
- Available: Battery back-up provides up to 42 hours of continuous use even if there is an interruption in electrical power.
- Content management: Educators can create lessons using either content that has been preloaded by a school system or their own content, providing time savings in the classroom.
- Easy-to-use interface: Makes it simple for educators to publish content and quick for students to access lesson materials by simply launching a Web browser.
- Portable: Can easily be transported by the educator from classroom to classroom and to and from school.
- Customizable: Content can be tailored to meet the specific needs of educators and local school systems. Branding options are available for the content interface.
WiFi Access point performance: Up to 50 students can be simultaneously connected
Optional 1 TB storage: 400 GB for pre-loaded content, with another 600 GB available for the educator’s supplemental content
Lithium-ion built-in battery, 10400mAh (up to 4 hours of battery life)
Processor: Intel® Celeron® Processor N2830 /Core i3 4010U